APPLY TO BE A TEACHER OR ASSISTANT
Art with a Heart is seeking creative and enthusiastic contractual, part-time teachers, assistants, and substitutes to lead and assist with visual art classes in and around Baltimore.
- A portion of Art with a Heart’s classes are currently taking place virtually. Experience/comfort using technology is required.
- Work with students in planned, interactive, hands-on visual art classes.
- Facilitate and/or assist art instruction as directed by the Art with a Heart curriculum.
- Establish classroom protocols and expectations based on Art with a Heart practices and protocols.
- Arrive on time for scheduled classes and be ready to work.
- Be culturally sensitive, compassionate, and able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Motivate, encourage, and assist students in the process of creating visual art.
Job Type: Contract