Art with a Heart is seeking energetic, creative, and enthusiastic contractual, part-time teachers, assistants, and substitutes to lead and assist with art classes in and around Baltimore.
- Work with individual students and groups of students in planned, interactive, hands-on visual art classes.
- Facilitate and/or assist art instruction as directed by the Art with a Heart curriculum.
- Establish classroom protocols and expectations.
- Arrive on time for scheduled classes and ready to work.
- Be culturally sensitive, compassionate, and able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Motivate, encourage, and assist students in the process of creating art.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jake@artwithaheart.net. In your cover letter include:
1) A brief description of your teaching experience
2) Explain what this statement means to you: “We need to view our students through a trauma informed lens”.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – 30.00 per hour