Art with a Heart seeks Teachers and Assistants for Summer Programming
April 14, 2021
Art with a Heart is seeking creative and enthusiastic contractual, part-time teachers, assistants, and substitutes to lead and assist with visual art classes in and around Baltimore. Essential Responsibilities include:
- Working with students in planned, interactive, hands-on visual art classes
- Facilitating and/or assisting art instruction as directed by the Art with a Heart curriculum
- Establishing classroom procedures and expectations based on Art with a Heart practices and protocols
- Arriving on time for scheduled classes and being ready to work
- Being culturally sensitive, compassionate, and able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Motivating, encouraging, and assisting students in the process of creating visual art.
- A significant portion of Art with a Heart’s classes are currently taking place virtually. Experience/comfort using technology is required.
Job Type: Contract
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com